3 hrs 55 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Sooo creamy and refreshing! This cheesecake is so easy and dangerously delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- 2Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- 3Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- 5Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- 6Unclasp sides of pan, and remove cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cheesecake Martha Stewart
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.0
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 465.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g