Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
Sooo creamy and refreshing! This cheesecake is so easy and dangerously delicious!
- 2 (20 sheet) packages graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Unclasp sides of pan, and remove cheesecake.
This cheesecake was fast and easy to make. It had such a delicious fresh taste. Delicious! Thanks for posting it!