Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
College students everywhere can rejoice! You can now have your cheesecake and eat it too... ha ha. This is a cheap alternative to the dilicious and rich taste of cheesecake. My mom developed this recipe one evening when she needed an easy, mess free, no bake dessert... little did she know she created a masterpiece...
- 1 -2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese
- frozen strawberries
- Thaw strawberries.
- Prepare pudding as directions on box indicate.
- Using an electric mixer, blend pudding with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Pour into pie crusts and place as many strawberries as you like on top.
- Freeze until firm and serve.