Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Plan ahead for chill time. From Susan Rodgers, Round Rock, Texas, Southern Living Janauary, 2006.
Make and share this No-Bake Cheesecake Banana Pudding With Caramel Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes.
- Beat dry pudding mix and milk in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes; add vanilla and beat 30 seconds. Add cream cheese mixture, and beat 1 minute. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon one-third of pudding mixture into a 4-quart bowl; drizzle with about 2 1/2 tablespoons caramel syrup. Layer with one-third each of bananas and vanilla wafers. Repeat layers twice with pudding mixture, caramel syrup, bananas, and ending with vanilla wafers, flat sides down, placed in a single ring around edge of bowl. Cover and chill at least 6 hours.