Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy and good!! Its great for the summer
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 226.79 g package cream cheese (softened)
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 1 can cherry pie filling or 1 can blueberry pie filling or 1 can fresh strawberries
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Add sugar, blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Blend well.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- top with pie filling or strawberries.
OMG...Best no-bake cheesecake ever! Sour cream makes all the difference! I spread about 1/3 of this onto the crust of Fresh Strawberry Pie (#16881) and topped it with the strawberry gelatin mixture to make a Strawberry Cheesecake Pie. Heavenly!
This is perhaps one of the BEST No Bake Cheesecakes I have ever had!!! However, instead of vanilla, I added fresh squeezed lemon juice...topped it off with Blackberry Pie filling that I had added fresh blackberries to....DELISH!!! THANKS for sharing!!!
Very simple to make and not too sweet.