Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am confused as to why this version isn't posted yet! It's a Philadephia brand Cream Cheese recipe and it is delicious and easy! If your filling is lumpy, it probably means that your cream cheese was not soft enough. It tastes the very best if you make it the day ahead of time and then top it with sliced fruit before serving (strawberries and kiwi are my favorite!).
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerate.