Recipe by lilchris
I have been making this for several years now. I keep it handy for when I need a quick, easy dessert for potlucks, etc. I believe that the recipe originally came from kraft.com, but I'm not quite sure anymore. I like to serve with canned cherry pie filling on top. Chill time not included.
- 7.08 g envelope unflavored gelatin
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 170.09 g graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gelatin and sugar. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin mix is dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Refrigerate mixture for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.