I have been making this for several years now. I keep it handy for when I need a quick, easy dessert for potlucks, etc. I believe that the recipe originally came from kraft.com, but I'm not quite sure anymore. I like to serve with canned cherry pie filling on top. Chill time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix gelatin and sugar. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin mix is dissolved.
- 2Beat cream cheese and vanilla with mixer until creamy.
- 3Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until well blended after each addition.
- 4Refrigerate mixture for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 5Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.4
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 290.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g