Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been making this for several years now. I keep it handy for when I need a quick, easy dessert for potlucks, etc. I believe that the recipe originally came from kraft.com, but I'm not quite sure anymore. I like to serve with canned cherry pie filling on top. Chill time not included.
- Mix gelatin and sugar. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin mix is dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Refrigerate mixture for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.