1/1 Photo of No-Bake Cheesecake
3 hrs 15 mins
Kansas A's Note:
This is so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts (homemade or store bought)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (I use one light and one regular)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk, I use one light and one regular)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled or 1 (21 ounce) can any fruit
- 1With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in condensed milk‚ until smooth.
- 3Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 4Pour into crust.
- 5Chill at least 3 hours.
- 6After chilled, top with pie filling.
- 7Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 407.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g