This is so easy!
Make and share this No-Bake Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts (homemade or store bought)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (I use one light and one regular)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk, I use one light and one regular)
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled or 1 (21 ounce) canany fruit
- With mixer, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk‚ until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- After chilled, top with pie filling.
- Refrigerate leftovers.