Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was one my Mom would make often and it always received many compliments. I now bring it to potluck dinners. I love how easy it is to make and the no bake part! It makes a 9 x 13 pan!
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust, I recommend # 116887, doubled
- 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 2 (300 ml) cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (540 ml) can cherry pie filling or 1 (540 ml) can raspberry pie filling
- Mix softened cream cheese and Eagle Brand and lemon juice very well.
- Pour into cooled grahem crust.
- Refridgerate for 2 hours.
- Top with fruit before serving.
My mom also make this on a regular basis, and this recipe tasted exactly how I remember it. I made the mistake of not letting the cream cheese soften enough, but you couldn't tell after it set. My cheesecake set up just right for me. I used a glass pan and also used the crust recipe suggested. The crust stuck to the bottom of the pan, but I just used a metal spatula and precut the crust with a butter knife. This is so so so good and easy. I recommend two cans of pie filling, one spread out too thin for my liking.
Very Very Delicious. A little sweet, but that just makes it easier to eat a smaller portion. It didn't firm up quite as much as I would have liked, but it still tasted just as good!