Recipe by Pam Walk
This is a light and fluffy cheesecake that has been in our family since I was a kid. My mom used to take this to all the family get togethers.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup ReaLemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 13 ounces chilled evaporated milk
- graham cracker crust (for 9 x 13 pan or 2 pie pans)
Directions See How It's Made
- Before you begin, make sure you let the cream cheese soften and chill a large bowl, the beaters to your mixer, and the evaporated milk in the freezer.
- In small mixing bowl combine the Jello, Reallemon and boiling water.
- Set aside to cool.
- In medium mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Whip with fork until fluffy.
- Set aside.
- In the chilled large bowl beat the evaporated milk until thick with mixer.
- At low speed add the Jello mix and then the cream cheese mix.
- Pour into 9 x 13 graham cracker crust or 2 9" pie crusts.