Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is the best no bake cheesecake I've ever had, and it was super easy!!!
- 2 (20 sheet) packages graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put graham crackers in a large reseable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan; spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Using an electric mixer set at medium high speed, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour filling into crust, cover and refrigerate 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove side of pan.
Good solid recipe. Turned out well.
Great recipe! Incredibly simple and fast to make. The only thing I changed was the amount of lemon juice. Instead of using 1/4 cup lemon juice I used about 1 1/2 tablespoon. (I also used a store bought graham cracker crust instead of making my own).