1/2 Photos of No-Bake Cereal Bars
This is my adopted recipe. I haven't made it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 2In large saucepan, combine corn syrup and sugar.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Cook until sugar is dissolved; remove from heat. Add peanut butter; stir until mixture is smooth.
- 5Add cereal; mix well.
- 6Immediately press into greased pan.
- 7In medium saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
- 8Spread evenly over bars.
- 9Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes, or cool completely at room temperature until chocolate is set. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Cereal Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5508.4
- Calories from Fat 2185
- Total Fat 242.8 g
- Saturated Fat 89.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2394.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 855.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 52.5 g
- Sugars 507.1 g
- Protein 98.0 g