Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick and easy way to make caramel corn with only 4 ingredients that is creamier and tastier than other recipes I've tried. Note: I've tried this with real butter as opposed to margarine, but it just doesn't taste as good.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and stir until it is fully melted and just starting to bubble.
- Add in marshmallows, 3 at a time, stirring until fully melted.
- Once everything is melted, you should have a creamy mixture.
- In a large bowl, pour mixture over popcorn and use a spatula to mix evenly.
- Once it starts to harden, break apart and enjoy!