Recipe by Mrs.Khaylis
I found this Recipe on the Kraft Site, modified it a bit. If you like oranges go look up the origional. Here is my version.
Top Review by didyb
Do you mean vanilla wafers? The "wafers" are not listed in the ingredient list. It sounds good- and I'll give it a go. Of course, chocolate grahams might be good... or, the Spring colored vanilla wafers would be pretty for Easter.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups whipping cream, before being whipped. (Whipped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cheeses, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in the whipped cream.
- SPREAD 2 cups of the cheese/cream mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with layers of 30 of the wafers and half of the remaining cheese/cream mixture; repeat layers of wafers and cheese/cream mixture. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with chocolate curls and piped swirls of whipped cream if you like. Cut dessert into 9 pieces to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.