Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I found this Recipe on the Kraft Site, modified it a bit. If you like oranges go look up the origional. Here is my version.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups whipping cream, before being whipped. (Whipped)
- Beat cheeses, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Gently stir in the whipped cream.
- SPREAD 2 cups of the cheese/cream mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with layers of 30 of the wafers and half of the remaining cheese/cream mixture; repeat layers of wafers and cheese/cream mixture. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with chocolate curls and piped swirls of whipped cream if you like. Cut dessert into 9 pieces to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Do you mean vanilla wafers? The "wafers" are not listed in the ingredient list. It sounds good- and I'll give it a go. Of course, chocolate grahams might be good... or, the Spring colored vanilla wafers would be pretty for Easter.