annie clark's Note:
I came up with this recipe when my oven was on the blink. It was for a birthday. Very sweet and extremely easy. I work in a 4 star dining establishment and it was a superb hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Suzy Qs chocolate cake and cream filling snacks
- 2 cans pre-made icing (or you can make your own)
- 1Place 4 unwrapped Suzie Que's, 2 lengthwise next to each other and 1 at either end, on large dessert plate.
- 2Press the cakes together and ice the top.
- 3Repeat steps until cake is 3 Suzie Que layers tall.
- 4Ice the entire cake and decorate as desired.
- 5Refrigerate until time to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Cake
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Suzy Qs chocolate cake and cream filling snacks