Recipe by annie clark
I came up with this recipe when my oven was on the blink. It was for a birthday. Very sweet and extremely easy. I work in a 4 star dining establishment and it was a superb hit!
- 12 Suzy Qs chocolate cake and cream filling snacks
- 2 cans pre-made icing (or you can make your own)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 4 unwrapped Suzie Que's, 2 lengthwise next to each other and 1 at either end, on large dessert plate.
- Press the cakes together and ice the top.
- Repeat steps until cake is 3 Suzie Que layers tall.
- Ice the entire cake and decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.