Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an odd but easy recipe for a cakey dessert that you don't have to bake!
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, defrosted
- 1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- Crumble cake and spread evenly in bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Pour pineapple with juice evenly over cake.
- Heat milk and marshmallows in a saucepan over low heat until marshmallows are dissolved.
- Pour over layer of pineapple.
- Spread Cool Whip over all and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled.