This is an odd but easy recipe for a cakey dessert that you don't have to bake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble cake and spread evenly in bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2Pour pineapple with juice evenly over cake.
- 3Heat milk and marshmallows in a saucepan over low heat until marshmallows are dissolved.
- 4Pour over layer of pineapple.
- 5Spread Cool Whip over all and sprinkle with coconut.
- 6Refrigerate until completely chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Cake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 305.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: