1/1 Photo of No Bake Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars
Bonnie G #2's Note:
I loved these as a kid, brings back such great memories. A great recipe that requires no baking and ends up tasting like what a Reese’s cup aspires to be – When I saw it posted on Face Book new I had to save it. Cook time is cooling time. I've had to guess at serving size as it depends on how you cut it, but they are rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave until butter and peanut butter are melted, one to two minutes (time will vary by microwave).
- 3Remove from microwave and use a large spoon to stir all of the ingredients together until they form a ball of dough that leaves the side of the bowl.
- 4Pat into a 9x13 pan.
- 5Pour chocolate chips into another microwave safe bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until completely melted. Spoon over top of peanut butter mixture and spread evenly.
- 6Allow to cool completely at room temperature until chocolate hardens again or place in the refrigerator for faster hardening.
- 7Cut into squares and serve to some awfully happy people!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Cafeteria Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.1
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 271.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 52.6 g
- Protein 12.0 g