Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
these are really good
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- in a saucepan, combine butter, eggs, and sugar.
- cook, stirring for 5 minutes.let cool.
- add graham cracker crumbs, coconut and nuts.
- fold in marshmallows.
- press firmly into 13x9" baking pan.
- combine peanut butter and butterscotch chips in top of double boiler.
- heat, stirring, until well melted.
- spread over graham crackers.