This one really came in handy when my oven died a few years ago, after 15 years of faithful service!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chocolate chips and 1 cup evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until chips melt, stirring occasionally.
- 2Set chocolate mixture aside.
- 3Combine wafer crumbs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until blended.
- 4Set 1/2 cup chocolate mixture aside.
- 5Stir remaining chocolate mixture into crumb mixture.
- 6Press into a well greased 9-inch square pan.
- 7Combine reserved 1/2 cup chocolate mixture and 2 teaspoons evaporated milk; spread over crumb mixture.
- 9Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2245.8
- Calories from Fat 998
- Total Fat 110.8 g
- Saturated Fat 37.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 1213.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 313.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 121.6 g
- Protein 24.4 g