Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one really came in handy when my oven died a few years ago, after 15 years of faithful service!
- Combine chocolate chips and 1 cup evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until chips melt, stirring occasionally.
- Set chocolate mixture aside.
- Combine wafer crumbs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until blended.
- Set 1/2 cup chocolate mixture aside.
- Stir remaining chocolate mixture into crumb mixture.
- Press into a well greased 9-inch square pan.
- Combine reserved 1/2 cup chocolate mixture and 2 teaspoons evaporated milk; spread over crumb mixture.
- Cut into squares.
I used this for my Food & Nutrition class. We had to demonstrate something that took 20 min. to prepare. This worked perfectly. And it tastes pretty good too!!!