Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
EVERYONE loves this one. We make them every holiday and never have any leftover for ourselves. No one can resist them. We use "Martha White" brownie mix, it seems to work the best.
- 1 (1 lb) package fudge brownie mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. In large saucepan, combine brownie mix, milk and butter. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, blend well. Stir in oats. Carefully fold in M&Ms.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfull onto the cookie sheets. Let cool until set.
These are so simple and easy to make and they taste wonderful. If you like chocolate, I made them with a dark chocolate brownie mix and boy were they delicious.
My youngest daughter made these to enter in the county fair, and did not win a ribbon. We liked them, but with so many other fabulous and better "sweets" recipes out there, we probably won't make them again.