Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy and so yummy! (And mostly healthy too!) You can substitute honey for the corn syrup if you'd like. I've never tried that, because I've heard it makes them almost too sweet. This recipe can be easily adapted to accomodate the addition of wheat germ, flax seed or oatmeal for part of the crushed corn flakes and miniature chocolate chips can be added too if you'd like! These are deliciously chewy and crunchy - perfect for breakfast on the go or a snack anytime of the day!
- Heat corn syrup (or honey) and peanut butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in dry milk.
- Fold in cereal and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper to form mounds.
- Cool to room temperature; Store in refrigerator.