1/2 Photos of No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Can Be Gluten-Free)
1 hr 15 mins
An easy cheesecake recipe. Easily made gluten-free by using gluten-free biscuits (cookies) in the base and a gluten-free cornflour (White Wings brand in Australia is gluten-free). You can substitute any type of berries in this recipe or why not try another fruit- like cherry, peach or mango? Works just as well with frozen berries as fresh. This recipe uses a 500 gram packet of frozen berries or equivelant fresh berries. You could use Equal in place of the sugar if you wish
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 180 g biscuits (I used Freedom Foods Coconut biscuits) or 180 g plain gluten-free biscuits (I used Freedom Foods Coconut biscuits)
- 100 g butter, melted (you may not need this full quantity)
Cream Cheese Layer
- 60 ml boiling water (1/4 cup)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons gelatin, powder
- 2 (250 g) packets cream cheese or 2 (250 g) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125 g caster sugar (1/2 cup)
- 600 ml thickened cream or 600 ml light thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 200 g fresh blueberries or 200 g frozen blueberries
- 1Spray and line a 20 cm springform round pan.
- 2Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add 3/4 of the melted butter and mix to combine, If the biscuit mixture is not moist enough -- continue to add in more butter.
- 3Press the biscuit crumb in to the base of the prepared pan. Place in the fridge.
- 4Place the boiling water in a bowl and then sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir to dissolve the gelatine and set aside to cool.
- 5Using an electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the caster sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the cream and beat until well combined.
- 6Add the gelatine mixture and the lemon juice. Beat.
- 7Fold in the 200 grams of berries.
- 8Pour the mixture in the prepared pan and smooth over the surface. Return to the fridge.
- 9Process the remaining berries in a food processor until smooth. Pass through a fine sieve into a small saucepan. Stir in the lemon juice and caster sugar.
- 10Combine the cornflour and cold water in a cup or small bowl. Add to the pan and stir over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- 11Spread the berry topping over the cooled cheesecake. Spread evenly.
- 12Return the cheesecake to the fridge to set.
- 13Cheesecakes generally require at least 4 hours to set fully or leave overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Can Be Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.3
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 258.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g