No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake
- Process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter, process until juist combined.
- Using one hand, press crumb mixture evenly over base and side of 21cm springform tin. Cover, refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, beat cheese, sugar and juice in small bowl with electric mixer until smooth and creamy; transfer to large bowl. Sprinkle gelatine over the water in small heathproof jug; stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine dissolves; cool 5 minutes. Whip cream until soft peaks form, fold into cheese mixture; fold in gelatine mixture.
- Drain cherries, reserve 180ml of the syrup for topping.
- Spoon one third of cheesecake mixture into tin, top with half of the cherries, then continue layering, ending with cheese mixture, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight until set.
- Spread topping over cheesecakes, swirl gently into cheese mixture. Refrigerate until set.
- For the topping, blend cornflour and sugar with reserved cherry syrup in small saucepan. Stir over heat until mixture boils and thickens, stir in rum; cool 10 minutes before serving.