Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy to make, and very delicious to boot! Looks great too.. So if you're ever too lazy to spend much time on baking, here's a quick treat recipe for you! ;)
- 236.59 ml crushed digestive biscuit
- 59.14 ml butter (melted)
- 150 g semisweet baking chocolate
- 150 ml heavy cream
- Mix digestive biscuits and melted butter and shape the crust in a tart tray.
- Refrigerate the crust.
- Chop up the chocolate.
- Bring the cream to a boil.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and let it steep for about 30 seconds.
- Stir it all together to mix it into a shiny homogenous mixture.
- Pour that into the prebaked shortbread crust shell and refrigerate again for 2 hours.