Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Crunchy and easy!
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Melt peanut butter and maple syrup until easily mixed; add vanilla.
- Mix with dry ingredients until well combined.
- When cooled, roll into 1 inch balls.
These are easy to make and really delicious. My husband thinks they need more peanut butter next time. I added vegan chocolate chips instead of raisins, and I used honey instead of syrup. I will definitely make them again.
Superb little energy bites! They are so delicious, mine have an almost buttery flavour. I had to add some extra peanut butter, but maybe that's because I added the raisens. I also reduced the syrup to 2/3 cup and still they're plenty sweet. I am trying to gain weight and these will help me out!Thanks!