1/5 Photos of No Bake Banana Split Cake
Very easy to make and delicious. I don't know where the recipe came from but have been making it for years. About 15 minutes to make when everything is on the counter in front of you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml vanilla wafers or 709.77 ml graham wafers, crushed
- 4 bananas, sliced lenghtwise
- 255.14 g Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 158.51 ml margarine
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1000 ml regular Cool Whip or 453.59 g container Cool Whip Free
- pecans or nuts
- maraschino cherry
- 32 g vanilla instant pudding mix (or your favorite)
- 1Mix the wafer with the melted margarine; press in a 9X12 pan. (The box says 425g.).
- 2Cover the crust with slice bananas.
- 3Mix the eagle brand milk and lemon juice and spread over the bananas. (The can says 300ml.).
- 4Spread the drained pineapple on top of the milk.
- 5Make the pudding like the recipe on the box and spread on top of the pineapple. (I use the 4 to 6 serving box.).
- 6Cover with a large tub of Cool Whip.
- 7Sprinkle with fine coconut, nuts, and cherries.
- 8Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: