Very easy to make and delicious. I don't know where the recipe came from but have been making it for years. About 15 minutes to make when everything is on the counter in front of you.
- 3 cups vanilla wafers or 3 cups graham wafers, crushed
- 4 bananas, sliced lenghtwise
- 9 ounces Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1000 ml regular Cool Whip or 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- pecans or nuts
- maraschino cherry
- 32 g vanilla instant pudding mix (or your favorite)
- Mix the wafer with the melted margarine; press in a 9X12 pan. (The box says 425g.).
- Cover the crust with slice bananas.
- Mix the eagle brand milk and lemon juice and spread over the bananas. (The can says 300ml.).
- Spread the drained pineapple on top of the milk.
- Make the pudding like the recipe on the box and spread on top of the pineapple. (I use the 4 to 6 serving box.).
- Cover with a large tub of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with fine coconut, nuts, and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight.