Recipe by StacieB CO
This is a fun, no-bake dessert. It's easy to throw together and very yummy. My kids love this and we have it often as a quick and easy treat. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 3 cups milk (cold)
- 2 (3 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix (or you can use 2-3 ounce boxes instant banana pudding mix)
- 30 vanilla wafers, save 2 wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Arrange half of the wafers on the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Top with layers of half each of the banana slices, pudding and whipped topping.
- Repeat starting with wafers and ending with whipped topping,.
- Crumble the 2 remaining wafers over the top of the whipped topping.
- Chill for 3 hours before serving.