Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, easy to make pudding that gets raves every time I make it.
Make and share this No Bake Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄8 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 ounce instant banana pudding mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (Use 1/2 for pudding and 1/2 for topping)
- 5 cups milk
- 3 lbs bananas
- 10 -14 ounces vanilla wafers
- Combine and mix first 5 ingredients until completely mixed.
- Layer mixture with bananas and wafers.
- Spread the remaining cool whip on top. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.