Recipe by The Egglady
These tasty no-bake squares are made with Fiber One cereal, Honey, and Splenda brown sugar blend to make them heathier for you.
- 3 cups Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup dried apple, slices, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Spray an 8" square pan lightly with cooking spray. In a reclosable freezer bag slightly crush the cereal(not to fine).
- 2.In a large bowl, mix the cereal and sunflower seeds.
- 3. In a 2-qt. pot, mix the honey, Slenda, apples, blueberries and cinnamon. Heat, sirring often, on a med.-high setting until mixture gets bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until well blended.
- 4.Add to the cereal. Mix gently until well coated.
- 5. Press evenly into the prepared pan. put in fridge for about an hour to firm up. Cut into 16 squares. cover and keep at room temperature.
- *NOTE: add a dash of nutmeg if you like.