Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup chopped toasted almond
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Heat on high power in microwave oven 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until smooth and melted when stirred.
- Stir in powdered sugar, sour cream, lemon peel and salt until smooth.
- Blend in wafer crumbs.
- Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until firm.
- Shape into 1 inch balls; then roll in chopped almonds.
- Store in a covered container in refrigerator.