Recipe by HokiesMom
From Kraft Magazine. Absolutely easy to put together and tastes great! Kraft even suggests for spring-time, use Strawberry whipped topping for a nice pink hue.
- 1 (12 ounce) pre-made poundcake
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cake horizontally into 3 even layers.
- Place bottom cake layer on a pretty serving plate and spread with 1 cup of the ice cream.
- Repeat layers of cake and ice cream and cover with top cake layer.
- Frost sides and top of cake with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer until ready to serve.