Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and cold, fairly healthy too!
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- artificial sweetener (optional)
- put the pineapple in the blender.
- pour milk over pineapple until it is just shy of covered over and add the extracts, adjusting to taste. Add sweetener if desired.
- Blend until smooth, stirring occasionally if the top isnt blending.
- Serve immediately.
Yummy! Not like the real stuff tho.. I think I'll put the whole thing in the freezer for a little while after blending and blend the frozen mixture for a frozen texture. Thanks for the Recipe!
Really good! I made as stated with some delicious fresh pineapple. This drink does not keep well and should be consumed right away, which was not a problem for me. I'm not a huge milk drinker, and think it would be great with soymilk as well. Thanks for sharing your recipe!!
YUMMY! I had put some pineaple in the freezer the night before. This was so cold and so refreshing. I had rum flavoring but no coconut but still it was lovely. Thanks so much!