Recipe by nitko
It is a kind of “sauce remoulade” I like to eat with fried calamari or fried fish (parisienne, wiener or Orly style). It is easy to make, usually you have all ingredients at home.
- 200 g mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml capers
- 10 g pickled cucumbers
- 7 g anchovies (salted filet )
- 2.46 ml mustard
- 4 g chives (fresh)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 150 g sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Very finely mince capers and pickled cucumbers.
- Mince fresh chive very finely.
- Make paste out of salted anchovy (or you can use already made paste from grocery store).
- Put mayonnaise and sour cream in a sauce bowl stir them to make unique paste.
- Add cucumbers, capers, mustard, chive, anchovy, and lemon juice and stir well. If necessary, add salt.
- Serve with fried calamari.