1/3 Photos of Nitko’s Egg and Tomato Sandwich
After I browsed through the recipes on this portal I decided to submit mine. Here are good egg sandwiches with not too many ingredients (mayonnaise, cheese, bacon, etc.) covering the egg flavor. I like simple food and this is simple; well, it is the result of being hungry and having an empty refrigerator. In Croatia we don’t have bagels; we have kind of morning rolls like hamburger rolls with a cross on the top. You can use even one day old rolls. So this is how it goes:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the roll in half.
- 2Pour olive oil into a non-stick frying pan; heat oil; fry soft sides of roll until they become toasted; remove from pan.
- 3Scramble egg well; add salt and pepper if you like. Pour egg into hot pan and fry like an omelet.
- 4Cut the tomato into round slices.
- 5Prepare basil leaves.
- 6When egg is done, put it on the toasted roll; add tomato slices and basil leaves.
- 7Cover with top side of roll and enjoy.
- 8Basil will be a surprise for your palate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nitko’s Egg and Tomato Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.2
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 638.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 18.5 g