1/5 Photos of Nitko’s Chicken Schnitzel With Sage, Rosemary and Garlic
This is meal I made yesterday having nothing but chicken fillets at home (all other is always somewhere). I did not have much time so I have marinated schnitzels for just 30 minutes; it should be more, but anyway, there were nice. Serve with “rizi-bizi” (see on Zaar). This is how it goes:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 150 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 g salt
- 1 g fresh sage (fresh leave)
- 2 g fresh rosemary (fresh leaves)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh squeezed juice)
- 3 g garlic (or 1 clove)
- 4 g pepper (mixed peppercorns, freshly grounded)
- 1/2 teaspoon flour (all purpose)
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1You should get three nice schnitzels out of 150 g chicken breasts. Beat them into thin schnitzels. Season them with salt and pepper.
- 2Put them into a plate, pour over olive oil and lemon juice. Cut garlic into 5 pieces, cut rosemary leaves and sage leave (do it (sage and rosemary) with hand not knife). Mix all ingredients and leave to marinate up to 3 hours.
- 3Heat the pan (best Teflon one). Remove schnitzels from marinade and save the marinade.
- 4Fry schnitzels until gold (you can pour some of the olive oil from marinade on schnitzels while frying), remove them and pour what is left from marinade into the pan (including garlic, rosemary and sage).
- 5Fry garlic just 1 minute, add flour, stir and add water.
- 6Deglaze meat juices until water evaporates to half and pour over schnitzels and rizi-bizi or rice; or whatever you are serving with.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nitko’s Chicken Schnitzel With Sage, Rosemary and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 2040.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g