- 125 g butter
- 100 g sugar (white, crystal)
- 1 egg
- 150 g flour (all purpose)
- 150 g flour (corn)
- 2 lemons (juice and grated rind)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar (brown)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter add white sugar and blend it with hand mixer for few minutes.
- When butter colds a little, add whole egg and continue to mix for additional 3-4 minutes. Than add flour, lemon juice, lemon grated rind, baking powder and salt.
- Make a dough (you may add additional flour – it depends how much lemon juice you’ve got from lemons), and when is not sticky any more, put it in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Thin the dough to 0,5 cm and make different shapes with mould. Cover with a little brown sugar and bake 10-12 minutes.