Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Now, after kohlrabi and broccoli, this soup is just an expected development. It was great.
- 600 g leeks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 g butter
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 100 g heavy cream
- 15 g pancetta
- 10 g salt
- 2 g pepper
- Cut leek into pieces (and light green parts) and sauté it on mixture of olive oil and butter until softens.
- Add water (1 liter+) salt, pepper and cook 20 minutes until leek become soft.
- With blender or stick blender make a creamy soup. Add semolina and cook 10 minutes more.
- In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- Before serving add parsley and heavy cream. Serve with croutons and pancetta sprinkled over croutons.