1/2 Photos of Nitko’s Leek Cream Soup
Now, after kohlrabi and broccoli, this soup is just an expected development. It was great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut leek into pieces (and light green parts) and sauté it on mixture of olive oil and butter until softens.
- 2Add water (1 liter+) salt, pepper and cook 20 minutes until leek become soft.
- 3With blender or stick blender make a creamy soup. Add semolina and cook 10 minutes more.
- 4In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- 5Before serving add parsley and heavy cream. Serve with croutons and pancetta sprinkled over croutons.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nitko’s Leek Cream Soup
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 1044.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: