Now, after kohlrabi and broccoli, this soup is just an expected development. It was great.
Make and share this Nitko’s Leek Cream Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut leek into pieces (and light green parts) and sauté it on mixture of olive oil and butter until softens.
- Add water (1 liter+) salt, pepper and cook 20 minutes until leek become soft.
- With blender or stick blender make a creamy soup. Add semolina and cook 10 minutes more.
- In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- Before serving add parsley and heavy cream. Serve with croutons and pancetta sprinkled over croutons.