1/2 Photos of Nitko’s Broccoli Cream Soup
On wings of great success with Kohlrabi soup I decided to try some other vegetables. Next was broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut spring onions, garlic and broccoli and sauté it on mixture of olive oil and butter for just 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add water (1 liter+) salt, pepper and celery and cook 30 minutes or until broccoli become soft.
- 3When it become soft use blender or stick blender to make a creamy soup. Add semolina and cook for 10 more minutes.
- 4In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- 5When the soup is ready to serve add heavy cream. Serve with croutons and pancetta sprinkled over croutons.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nitko’s Broccoli Cream Soup
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 1059.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: