Recipe by nitko
I have found the similar recipe but without pistachio and as a plain banana salad in some magazine, so I have moderate it according to my taste. It was nice, makes ordinary ice-cream magnificent.
- 300 g bananas
- 50 g sugar (white christal)
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (Cointreau liqueur)
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 30 g pistachios (plain, not salted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peal the bananas and cut into leaves.
- Sprinkle sugar and lemon juice over banana, and finally with cointreau liquer. Leave it half an hour in refrigerator.
- In the meantime, cut pistachio into small pieces and fry them dry in a pan.
- Serve banana on ice-cream sprinkled with pistachio.