Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another popular 70's dinner party spread. Serve with crusty breads or crackers.
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and cream until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Cover and chill to blend flavours.
GREAT! I love trying new spreads and dips. I made this awhile ago and forgot to review it. I used neufchatel, buttermilk in place of the cream and dried onions. It was very flavorful and I enjoyed it with veggies and crackers. Made for KK tag game. Thanks for the recipe!
Very tasty! I made two small changes - I used (lite) sour cream instead of cream and dill relish instead of sweet. Otherwise made as directed using lite cream cheese. This would be a good dip for potato chips or bread but I am currently enjoying it on crackers. Thanks for sharing!