Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Moist & tasty
- 6 pork chops
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed chicken and rice soup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in sturdy plastic bag.
- Spread each chop with mustard, coating well on both sides (using your fingers is easiest).
- Add mustarded chops, a couple at a time, to bag of flour and shake to coat well.
- Brown chops in skillet in hot oil.
- Remove lightly browned chops to non-stick or lightly greased baking dish or pan.
- Pour undiluted soup evenly over tops of chops.
- Bake for 40 minutes.