Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I've had this recipe from the beginning of my journey into the world of cooking...it came from the side of a box of Publix brand ritz-type crackers, and it is always well received whenever I serve it. I often sprinkle paprika, parsley or chopped nuts over it to give it a more festive flair. Please Note: Preparation time includes required chilling time.
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- In medium bowl combine cheeses, yogurt, mustard, parsley and onion powder.
- Shape into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill, covered, 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers.