Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
If you're a fan of carrots and of horseradish, you'll like these. I often make this if I'm cooking a roast, and I sometimes sprinkle with fresh dill. Cooking doesn't always take as long as stated, so check them.
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- fresh dill, to taste (optional)
- Combine carrots through horseradish with 2 Tbs water and place in a tightly covered baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F 1½ hrs or until carrots are tender.
- Stir gently and sprinkle with dill just before serving.
Cut the recipe back to 1 cup for 2 servings - Loved the flavor - The horse radish is there but does not overwhelm the natural carrot flavor just adds to it. Enjoyed - thanks
Made these for my BF...I am not a carrot eater. But he loved them!! I didnt have the dill..so made them without. Will add this to my favorites...Thanks!
I loved the flavor of this dish! Very easy to make and yummy too. I only used half the amount of carrots since this was the first time but will use the full amount next time. Thanks for the great recipe.