Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
From the Ninja cookbook for the Ninja Master Prep cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream, heavy
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberry, frozen
- 1 tablespoon syrup, strawberry
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine 11/2 c of the milk, whipping cream and sugar, and then stir to dissolve sugar. Fill one 16 cube ice cube tray with the mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Place ice cream cubes in the Master Prep Pitcher and then add frozen strawberries, strawberry syrup, vanilla extract and the remaining 1/2 c of milk over top. Secure the Pitcher's top and pulse for 10-15 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Serve granished with a drizzle of strawberry syrup or fresh strawberries.
- NOTE: Cook time is freezing time.