From the Ninja cookbook for the Ninja Master Prep cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 11/2 c of the milk, whipping cream and sugar, and then stir to dissolve sugar. Fill one 16 cube ice cube tray with the mixture. Freeze for at least 3 hours, or until frozen solid.
- 2Place ice cream cubes in the Master Prep Pitcher and then add frozen strawberries, strawberry syrup, vanilla extract and the remaining 1/2 c of milk over top. Secure the Pitcher's top and pulse for 10-15 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- 3Serve granished with a drizzle of strawberry syrup or fresh strawberries.
- 4NOTE: Cook time is freezing time.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ninja Strawberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g