1/1 Photo of Ninja Herb Cheese Dip
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, chives, basil and onion powder in Mini Master Prep Bowl. Secure top and pulse in quick bursts until Parmesan cheese is almost grated. If starting with grated Parmesan cheese, pulse until herbs are finely chopped.
- 2Remove top and use a spoon to push mixture down, away from the walls of the bowl.
- 3Add cream cheese, re-secure top and pulse in quick bursts for 15 seconds, until cheese and herbs are well combined.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- 5BOB'S TIPS: Just about any fresh herbs work well in this recipe. Try oregano or thyme in place of the basil or even 2 teaspoons of dried Italian seasoning if you're in a pinch. Low-fat or even fat-free cream cheese works great too for the best low-fat dip around.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ninja Herb Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 176.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g