William Ricardi's Note:
This recipe was a total fluke! I accidently added powdered sugar to a recipe that called for brown sugar. Since I was going rogue anyway, I added my little flairs. The result was amazing! These taste like those fancy butter cookies that you buy in the gourmet cookie packages. The ratio of powdered sugar to grain sugar and the added cinnimon are the keys, apparently. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Stir or mix together flour, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3Combine dry mixture and set aside.
- 4In mixer bowl combine soft butter, eggs, and sugars until blended.
- 5Gradually add the dry mixture a third of a cup at a time, blending well.
- 6Create about thirty mounds, placed well apart, onto lightly greased or nonstick baking sheets.
- 7Bake until the bottoms of the cookies are brown (12 to 14 minutes).
- 8Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ninja Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (877 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g